Several changes have been made to my personal websites and to my social media accounts:
1. I updated my primary website (Karlina Object dot WordPress dot Com) such that the “AUTHOR_OF_THIS_WEBSITE_DETAILS” section includes more details about the author, the yellow highlighted introductory paragraph at the top of the page has more details about the author (i.e. karbytes), and the “AUTHOR_OF_THIS_WEBSITE_NETWORKING” section displays “KARBYTES_FOR_LIFE:” in place of “KARBYTES:”. Also, I removed my LinkedIn profile link from that web page.
2. I updated my secondary website (Karbytes For Life Blog dot WordPress dot Com) such that identical corresponding home page details on the primary website match what is displayed on the home page of the secondary website (but there are more links to external websites on the home page of the secondary website than on the home page of the primary website). Also, the image links on the home page of the secondary website have been changed to the raw image files instead of the GitHub pages with images embedded in extraneous content (which has been known in the past to cause drop down menus to expand such that the embedded content is blocked in WayBack Machine saves of those rich (and not raw) GitHub web pages).
3. I changed the name displayed on my Instagram profile from “Karlina Beringer” to “Kar Beringer”. (Note that I do not intend to update my Instagram profile ever again).
4. I changed the name displayed on my GitHub profile from “Karlina Ray Beringer” to “karbytes”.
This web page was last updated on 02_DECEMBER_2022. The content displayed on this web page is licensed as PUBLIC_DOMAIN intellectual property.